WEEK ELEVEN: 6/19-6/23
Important: All electronic music students should check online grade reports during week 11 and immediately alert your teacher if you still need to have assignments evaluated.
Music 51: Test #2. Complete final project Monday: Work on final projects. Wednesday: COMPLETE final projects. Test #2.
Music 8: Class presentations continue. Complete final projects. Tuesday: Class presentations. Work on final project. Thursday: Class presentations. COMPLETE final project.
WEEK TWELVE: FINAL EXAMS WEEK 6/26-6/30
- FINAL EXAM SESSIONS — FINAL PROJECTS DUE — ATTENDANCE REQUIRED
- MUSIC 51: Intro to Electronic Music: Wednesday, June 28 at 11:30am-1:30pm
- MUSIC 8: Intermediate Electronic Music: Thursday, June 29 at 11:30am-1:30pm
- Possible open lab time on Monday and/or Tuesday to be announced during finals week. UPDATE below…
- MONDAY open lab — I am certain that there will NOT be open labs on Monday, June 26 at 12:30. I just confirmed a conflict. I MAY be able to open the lab a bit later that afternoon, perhaps around 2:00.
- TUEDAY open lab — I am almost certain that there WILL be open lab on TUESDAY, JUNE 27 AT ABOUT 12:30.
- (See your class calendar and syllabus for more details.)
Electronic music students often wish that they had more lab time than we actually have. With that in mind, if you think you might be ahead of schedule, “front-load” your work — finish the project early and you can always coast at the end a bit. (Coast too early and you may not finish!)